If you love music, it’s time to find the right concert to attend in October. Getting your tickets early is always important. Some of the best shows are coming to Vegas in October. Here are some of your choices.
- • Rise Against at the Join – October 1st
- • Rod Stewart at Caesar’s Palace – October 3rd, 6th and 7th
- • Further: Phil Lesh and Bob Weir at the Joint – October 4th
- • Peter Gabriel at Planet Hollywood – October 5th
- • Garth Brooks at Encore – October 5th, 6th, 26th and 27th
- • Dark Star Orchestra at House of Blues – October 5th
- • George Thurgood and the Destroyers at Harrah’s Laughlin – October 6th
- • Jas
- • Jimmy Buffett at the MGM Grand Garden Arena – October 20th and 27th
- • Battle of the Strands at the Joint – October 22nd
- • Average White Band at Boulder Station – October 26th
- • Swtichfoot at Vinyl at Hard Rock – October 26th and 27th
- • David Bisbal en Concierto at House of Blues – October 30th
- • Eddie Vedder at the Palms – October 31st
- • Guns N Roses at the Joint – October 31st
These are some of the best concerts you will find in Las Vegas for October. With so many choices, it may be hard to find the right one, but there really is a concert for just about everybody.
Whether you’re after a more intimate event or you prefer a large spectacle, there’s something on the list for you. Choose the right one, get your tickets and enjoy the show!
on Mraz at Red Rock – October 7th
- • Chris Tucker at the Palms – October 13th
- • Luke Bryan at Red Rock – October 13th
- • Pennywise at House of Blues – October 13th
- • Jim Norton at Sunset Station – October 19th
- • Don Felder at the Palms – October 20th